Tuesday, December 6, 2011

The End Of An Era Has Come

Hi there everyone!

Sadly, the end of an era has come for me and it is time for me move on. What is it I am talking about? I am talking about ending my career at the University of North Florida effective immediately and indefinitely. I am ready for a new chapter in my life, one that will hopefully see me get my life in order, find a girlfriend to be with, getting a full-time job, moving into a place of my own, and last but not least get myself a convertible.

First things first, I need to start looking for a job and I will start doing that within the next few days. While I have enjoyed my time at UNF and have met many new people and saw many familiar faces, I feel that it is in my best interest to stop now while I am ahead because I don't necessarily want to do the work right now that is asked of them out of me and I don't necessarily want to study for anything right now. I guess what I am saying is that I am both mentally and emotionally burnt out right now.

So with that being said, I want to thank everyone at UNF for everything and hopefully in a few years when I have my life in order, I will try and make a good effort at going for my dream of being a sportscaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment