Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas 2011 Is One of the Most Memorable

Wow!

Christmas was very wonderful for not only me but for my family as well. Everyone was able to get what they wanted. I even surprised my father with 2 tickets to go see Ron White at the Times Union Center next month.

Now that Christmas is over with, it is now time to focus on 2012 and the goals I have for next year.

As I said previously, my goals for 2012 are:

1. Lose at least 50 pounds
2. Move out of my parents house and into my own place
3. Get a full-time job that works 9-5 Monday-Friday
4. Have a girlfriend who will not only love me for who I am but can help me change my life for the better.
5. After coming close twice(278 in 2011 and 280 in 2010), finally bowl a perfect 300 game.
6. Rebuild some friendships from not only middle school but also high school.
7. Finally, but the most important, rebuild a relationship with the lord and have him back in my life.

Hopefully I can achieve all of these goals in 2012.

On a side note: I am very thankful for everyone who is not only in my Facebook life, but in my real life as well. Without everyone supporting me, my life would be a complete mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment