Monday, January 23, 2012

In The Blink of an Eye Part 2

January 23rd is a day I honestly did not want to see. Why? The girl who I have been dating on and off the last year has left to go back home. I had some wonderful times hanging out with her and did a few things(such as bowling and swimming at her apartment). She decided that she was going home shortly before hearing Food Lion was going to close its doors in Jacksonville and it hurt me twofold because she left my life for good and effective February 15, I might be out of a job.

Prior to meeting her, I really had not dated a lot. In fact my last date was 4 years prior to that(Nov. 17, 2007). Not being able to see her in Jacksonville all the time is going to be tough for me to get adjusted to. But its something that I believe will be for the best. If she and I are meant to be together, then it will happen. Right now, I just have let the Lord take over my life and hope that he can help me get my life in order and help me find another job(I am hopefully a shoo in to work at Save A Lot) and hopefully a girl who can help me get my life in order and love me for me.

To close out part 2 of this 3 part blog, I will use the quote I used in Part 1 from Marty Reid, ESPN Indycar Commentator: "Many people ask me why I always sign off 'til we meet again, because goodbye is so final."

No comments:

Post a Comment